At the recent UtopYA2014, I must admit that as a first-timer, I didn't realize there would be cover models hanging about. As my book wife (Shoutout Tammie Zimmerman!) and I asked to take pictures with some of them, I never knew that I would make such great friends. Because I enjoy sharing in their lives, as they do mine, I want to give them their own special page on my blog! In the near future, I hope to be able to do interviews and post some pictures of them. For fans out there, these are some truly great and beautiful people, both inside and out! For author's, as I get stuff added, I hope you'll take a look at their work and if you see one you think fits your book, that you will consider using them for one of your book covers! Check out my "Models I Love!!" soon for interviews and updates!
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top